Each certificate also comes with unlimited server licensing included in the price – meaning you are free to install it on as many physical servers as you wish.
Why Comodo for your EV SSL SGC Certificate?
- EV Enhancer™ : The COMODO EV SSL and EV SGC SSL Certificates both come with EV Enhancer™, which ensures that the EV “green bar”, the certificate holder’s organization name and “Identified by COMODO” are always displayed in Internet Explorer 7 and above on Windows™ XP.
- Industry leading support : as the world’s second largest SSL Certificate provider, Comodo has the infrastructure, experience and depth of knowledge to help you every step of the way.
- Unbeatable Price : from $474.00 per year, EV SGC SSL Certificates from Comodo cost less than most CA’s charge for non-SGC EV SSL Certificates. Additional features, such as a dedicated account manager and free phone priority support, make the EV SGC SSL Certificate a complete “trust package” that is unrivalled in the industry.
Features and Benifits
- Secures both non-WWW and WWW domain (FQDN)
- Single Root Certificate, Enables up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- Fully automated provision process
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
- Enables up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- Compatible with 99% of current browsers
- Present in 99%+ of mobile devices and smart phones
- Real-time, two-factor telephone authentication
- Dynamically-generated site seal with a time/date stamp that identifies your site as authentic and validated by a trusted 3rd party
- Secure both non-www and WWW domain (FQDN)
- Issued In Less than 10 minutes
- Domain Validation
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Up to 256-bit Encryption
- 99% + Most popular mobile devices Browser Compatibile
- Single Server – Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Reissue FREE self-service reissues during validity period
- Includes Site Seal
You’ll benefit from :
- Boosted consumer confidence with the Green Address Bar, exclusive to EV SSL
- Reduced shopping cart abandonment
- Increased conversion rates
- Ease of EV deployment by using our EV Enhancer technology
- Protect your customers from phishing attacks
Dynamic Site Seal boosts customer conversion
Each TrustLogo features real-time ‘point-to-verify’ technology which displays your authenticated business credentials whenever a visitor places their mouse over the seal.
What’s more, Comodo Antivirus and Internet Security software is installed on over 25 million home computers and mobile devices – meaning the Comodo name is instantly associated with security in the eyes of your customer base. Get the maximum return out of your SSL purchase by making the Comodo brand work for your business.