Thawte Code-Signing SSL Certificate
With the advent of online distribution, developing and disseminating functional code is easier than ever. However, such an environment also subjects code and software to potential dangers presented by fraudulent and malicious code.
Don’t expose your customers to these threats. With a Thawte Code Signing Certificate, you can protect your customers and provide them with the safe, trustworthy code.
Thawte Code Signing for Java
- Java Code Signing Certificates for Java Applets
- Digitally sign .jar files and Java applications for desktop and mobile devices
- Recognized by Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
Thawte Code Signing for Microsoft Authenticode
- Digitally sign 32- and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi and .xap files)
- Digitally sign code for Microsoft® Office 2000, Microsoft VBA, Netscape Object Signing, and Marimba Channel Signing
Thawte Code Signing for Microsoft Office and VBA
- Digitally sign VBA objects, scripts and macros for Microsoft Office .doc, .xls, and .ppt files
- For Microsoft Office and third-party applications using VBA
Thawte Code Signing for Apple
- Mac Os Code Signing Certificate allows developers to sign software for Mac OS, as well as update for your software.
- Apple code signing certificates allow customers to run Mac executables error free. Help generate assurance in those running your Mac OS X application, tools, updates, resources and software by signing your executables with apple code signing certificate.
Thawte Code Signing for Adobe AIR
- Digitally sign .air or .air files
- Required for all AIR-based applications
- Uses a single certificate for most platforms and applications – this is unique to Thawte
- Allows you to sign active content such as ActiveX, Macros, MIDlet (J2ME) and Java™ Applets for secure electronic distribution over the Internet. This authenticated digital signature effectively verifies the source of your software before it is downloaded.
- Ensures that your active content or code cannot be maliciously modified without being detected
- Unlimited signing with a valid Code Signing certificate
- One-to-two-year validity and easy renewal
- Available 24/7 phone, email and chat support
- Inspire user confidence and protect your brand
- Thawte’s world-class certification procedures
- Eliminate disruptive security alerts and reduce support inquiries
- Meet requirements for more platforms than any other code signing provider
- Increase adoption of downloadable software and online saless
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp..